The Health Literacy handbook has been developed to help health professionals implement best practice health literacy strategies.
Inside you will find:
- Health literacy strategies for better communication
- Tips on developing consumer-friendly health information
- How to involve consumers in their care and our work
- Links to helpful resources and tools
- Advice on how to use health literacy improvements and projects to meet accreditation standards
- Examples of local health literacy improvements.
Download the handbook below.
Health Literacy Handbook for PC viewing
Health Literacy Handbook for Printing
Organisational Health Literacy